Assistant Senior Portfolio Manager │ Stellenbosch │ R29 000 – R33 000
Senior Portfolio Manager Assistant │ Stellenbosch │ R29 000 – R33 000
Investment company who offer services such as portfolio management, investment advisory service, stockbroking, derivatives, tax & fiduciary and offshore investments.
Proactively manage all client and intermediary queries and process their requests
The candidate must have the ability to liaise with clients and interact at the highest level. The interaction entails an in-depth knowledge of the client’s accounts and circumstances. In addition, the ability to solve administrative problems under pressure is essential.
- Grade 12 certificate with mathematics
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or equivalent will be to your advantage
- Experience within a financial services industry is essential
- JSE Trading exam would be an advantage
- Proactively manage all client and intermediary queries and process their requests (For example, portfolio queries, tax reports, etc.)
- Responsible for all BDA (JSE Broker Dealer Administrative System) related functions which inter alia includes:
Collating client payment information and documentation
Collating share transfer information and documentation
Collate Corporate Actions with Portfolio Manager and clients
Collate Private Placements with Portfolio Manager and clients
Monitor safe custody fees on BDA system
- Responsible for quality check on all mandates and FICA information
- Assist portfolio managers with administrative trading duties both local and offshore
- Completion of Credit applications and liaising with credit department
- Liaise with tax department regarding interim capital gains reporting.
- Manage and follow-up on debit list
- Manage the diary and meetings for Portfolio Manager(s) including flight bookings and proactively arranging client report back meetings
- Prepare Information packs for meetings and assist with feedback reports
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Coordinate branch administrative functions
- Recording of Client Relationship Management system
Strong interpersonal skills
Exceptional communication skills
Strong numerical orientation
Accurate and detail orientated
Ability to perform well under pressure and show maturity, confidence and resilience
Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Results focused with a strong sense of urgency
Excellent organizational skills
Our client offers a salary of R29 000 – R33 000 depending on qualification and experience.
Applicants who feel they fit the above profile and meet ALL the minimum requirements are urged to apply for this position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Also head over to our Social Media pages for updates on all new vacancies: