Receptionist | Somerset West | R14 000 | Fixed-Term Contract 4 – 5 months
Receptionist | Somerset West
R14 000 | Fixed-Term Contract 4-5-month contract
Receptionist wanted in Somerset West. Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking team of professionals, with a strong work ethic and a positive “can-do” attitude, enabling us to ultimately deliver service excellence. They aim to fill the position of receptionist in Somerset West with a suitably qualified and experienced candidate on a temporary, fixed-term basis. As mentioned below, a professional and sophisticated appearance, with strong work ethic. Good administrative skills. Fully bilingual and must have a matric certificate. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of three to five years’ experience in a similar position and technical savvy in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook. Note the requirements and remember only applicants who feel they fit the profile below and meet all the minimum requirements are urged to apply for this position. Please take note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- A professional and sophisticated appearance with a strong work ethic
- Good administrative skills
- Proficient in both Afrikaans and English
- A matric certificate
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in a similar position; and
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are prerequisites for this position. Furthermore, the ideal candidate should have the ability to work independently, a willingness to learn and the confidence to deliver service excellence to our clients are essential characteristics of a successful candidate.
- Effective use of the switchboard and associated technologies
- Management and execution of daily administrative tasks
- A natural friendliness
- Focused on client service
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Willingness to learn
Our client offers a salary of R14 000 depending on qualification and experience.
Applicants who feel they fit the above profile and meet ALL the minimum requirements are urged to apply for this position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted